60S CLASSIC TO CAPITALISE ON
Land Area562 m²
For sale for the first time since it was built, this largely original 1960s classic offers amazing space and potential for first-home buyers and renovators. Sited for west-facing views and sun, in a quiet street that is walking distance to Owhiro Bay Beach, yet elevated and not exposed to the oceanfront. Close to Island Bay’s shops, cafes, and cinema. Features include:
– Three bedrooms and spacious living, including lounge and master with a nice outlook
– Vintage condition with much of its signature character intact: restore or modernise, the choice is yours
– Great section with flat lawn at the front and a roomy elevated courtyard off the eat-in kitchen at the rear, complete with prolific apple tree
– Scope to open the back of the house up to the west-facing courtyard to add value and flow to the outdoors
– Close to south coast for fishing, diving and boating, and exploring the walkways and cycle trails that make the location so sought after
– Incredible basement storage with further potential
– Bonus of both a garage and off-street parking – plus there are two bus stops just metres away
– Buyer Enquiry Over $795,000
There’s work to be done here but what an opportunity to build on the past for a fantastic future. This one will be popular so call now to book your private viewing.
Deadline Sale (unless sold prior) closes 1pm, Thursday 28th May 2020, 8 Kent Terrace, Wellington
During Alert Level 2 Lowe & Co Realty will be practicing WorkSafe Guidelines as issued by REINZ. Our open homes will operate with a max. of 10 people at a time within the property (property size dependant). Please contact the agent if you wish to discuss further.