Beautifully Renovated Top to Bottom – 238 Cockayne Road, Ngaio
Floor Area120 m²
Land Area383 m²
From the moment you step inside this beautifully renovated house, you’ll know this is a place to call home. With quality fittings throughout and a sunny north-facing aspect, simply move on in and enjoy all that’s on offer!
– Four bedrooms plus a fresh and modern family bathroom
– Extensive double glazing throughout for warmth – plus the pure comfort of gas radiator central
– Quality 1940s build with newly refurbished native timber flooring
– Real potential to add a second bathroom and walk-in wardrobe
– Garaging plus off-street parking
– Amazing all-day sun with panoramic views of Mt Kaukau and beyond
– Fantastic location so close to the city and public transport
– Buyer Enquiry Over $895,000
Ngaio is such a sought-after suburb, as you live on the city’s doorstep yet have the peace and quiet of the suburbs. LIM and Builder’s Report available upon viewing.
Tenders Close 12pm, Thursday 15 October 2020 at 8 Kent Terrace, Wellington