STYLISH SEATOUN SANCTUARY – 65 Ludlam Street, Seatoun, Wellington
Location65 Ludlam Street, Seatoun, Wellington
Here’s a fantastic opportunity to buy into Wellington’s premium seaside suburb: a sunny, leafy, low-maintenance, supremely central three-bedroom home that’s for sale for the first time in 20 years!
– Three double-bedrooms, including one with wall-to-wall bookshelves that could be a study
– Ambiance and warmth of a wood burner, insulation, double-glazing and underfloor heating in the bathroom and kitchen
– Stylish kitchen with stainless steel benchtops, modern appliances with a glass splashback designed by a local artist
– Sunny indoor-outdoor living, with courtyards off the living and dining areas
– Quiet location across the road from Seatoun Park and only a few minutes walk from the shops and beach
– North facing with apple, plum, feijoa trees and a passionfruit vine – plus off-street car park
If you’re a professional seeking your first home or a Seatoun resident who wants to downsize without leaving this desirable suburb, don’t miss Sundays viewing.